Time Patrol (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Chronoa (superior; Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Elder Kai (superior; Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Time Patroller (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
|Base of Operations||
Toki Toki City (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Majin Buu (ancestor)
Miss Buu (ancestor)
Mahoko (魔法子 Mahouko, lit. "Magic child,") is a female Majin created by Wyvern for the Dragon Ball video game, Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Like Winter and other characters created by Wyvern in the game, Mahoko takes the role of the "Future Warrior" who is summoned by Future Trunks via a wish made to Shenron. Throughout the rest of the game, Mahoko joins Trunks as a member of the Time Patrol in order to preserve the timeline of Dragon Ball's seventh universe. In the meantime, she receives training under many famous warriors, such as Goku, Beerus and Android 18, and ends up learning various fighting techniques seen throughout the Dragon Ball franchise.
Abilities and PowersEdit
- Flight - The ability to fly with the use of ki
- Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave
- Kiai - A form of ki manipulation in which an invisible, yet still clearly felt ki blast is shot out from Winter's body and inflicts damage and harm to anything within range.
- Mahoko's name is an attempt to follow through with the magic theming present in the names of various Majin characters in the Dragon Ball franchise. While not a magic incantation like other Majin names, Mahoko's name literally meaning "magic child" strongly implies the intent put behind her name.
- On top of that, it was also chosen due to Wyvern finding the name to sound cute, which fit into Mahoko's inspiration and character concept.
- As stated above, Mahoko is a character built around cuteness. This is because of one incident that occurred while Wyvern was playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Near the end of the Parallel Quest, "The Explosion of Namek," Wyvern fought against another player's character (controlled by the computer;) a young, cute-looking Majin girl. Finding the Majin to be adorable, Wyvern proceeded to create Mahoko on a whim, as he too wanted a cute Majin. With that in mind, many things having to do with Mahoko were added or given to her to emphasize cuteness.