Koshi's martial arts teacher
|Base of Operations||
Grand Village (her home village)
Hinata (Human mother)
Tane (Past counterpart)
Future Shinju (Husband)
Fen Brandy (Mother-in-law)
Future Tane (未来シード, Mirai Tane) is the future variant of Dragon Ball Omega's main protagonist, Tane; having originated in an alternate timeline. Due to problems arising concerning the bio-android Genome heading back to the past to enforce his will upon the universe, Tane made the risky move of traveling back in time with some assistance from an unnamed ally, in order to make contact with her past self in the hopes their combined might could save the future; despite this having terrible consequences in regards to how this could affect the future in the present timeline. As a result, Future Tane plays an important role during Dragon Ball Omega as one of its main characters.
Abilities and PowersEdit
- Flight - The ability to fly with the use of ki
- Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave
- Zenkai -
- Kiai -
- Full Power Energy Blast Volley -
- Dashing Full Power Energy Blast Volley -
- Extinction Wave -
- Nuclear Pulse -
- Afterimage -
- As Future Tane is the future counterpart to her past self, and as she was the temporary martial arts master of Koshi in Dragon Ball Xi and Dragon Ball Omega, this also makes Future Tane his teacher as well; even up to including Future Koshi.
- The artwork for Future Tane's original concept art was created by fellow wiki user and friend of Wyvern's, Mugen Jigoku, and so all credit goes to him for his hard work.
- Likewise, original concept art was conceived by Wyvern 0m3g4 and therefore cannot be used by another user without his explicit permission first.
- Unintentionally, yet interestingly, Future Tane's attire has been likened to that of Monkey D. Luffy's from One Piece, before its two year time skip. Wyvern has shown amusement from this and shock that he never picked up on it sooner.